Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions
Solving the Previous Question Papers are the best way to be thorough with the exam pattern, different types of questions asked in the exam, and their difficulty level. Download these question papers & you get the solve paper and detail solutions, paper analysis, cutoff marks.
Select Your Exam Category
Click to view and Download PDF all available Previous Year Papers for an exam
previous year question paper of UPSC
previous year question paper of SSC CHSL
previous year question paper of neet
For More Exams
Prepare better with analysis of previous papers.
Download Previous Question Papers
Previous Question paper or Last 10 Year Question Papers are necessary for good study and preparation of government exams by a student. A student can practice a maximum number of chapter-wise solved papers from the syllabus. You can easily download previous year question papers with fully explained solutions and subject-wise previous year paper analysis for all important government exams, competitive exams, and State-level & Central level General and Technical exams such as UPSC Engineering Services, UPSC Civil Services, GATE, DRDO, SSC CGL, IBPS po, clerk, and other Banking Exams, Railways, CTET and more.
Importance of Previous Year Question papers
By solving these previous year question papers, Aspirants understand the government exam pattern, weightage of questions, the difficulty level of the paper, and Changes in the type of questions of past years. Solving these papers will also boost the confidence level of the Aspirants. To access the previous year’s question papers of government exams, visit the links given above. Aspirants will find the free PDF for downloading the question papers for GATE, ESE, UPSC, RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, DMRC, Banking (IBPS SO, SBI SO, PO, Cleark), SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, AAI, State level, and Central Level Exams.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Question Paper
Solving previous year papers adds to various advantages for the aspirants. Some of them are listed below.
- Aspirants get an idea of what types of questions are asked in the government exams.
- They get experienced with the latest exam question paper pattern.
- By solving the previous year’s papers, Aspirants can easily analyze their preparation level. They get to know their strong and weak Chapter or Topics or Concept. Working on them they can improve their performance and increase scores better.
- They can efficiently manage the time during the exam. This helps in completing the entire paper on time.
- Some of the chapter or topic questions every year ask so, it helps the aspirant to solve quickly during the exam as they have already through them.
- Enhance the decision-making skill, Problem Solving Skills, and a Better understanding of exam patterns of various government Jobs.
- Boost overall confidence during the actual exam, Boost speed, and accuracy in the exam.